I cooked spaghetti last night for some friends and then made salsa.
Because if I was given a choice of only eating two foods the rest of my life, it would be salsa and spaghetti.
I love this salsa recipe. It's easy. It's quick. It's delightful. It taste fresh.
Shake it for me Salsa
Here is what you do:
1. 2 cans of Del Monte stewed tomatoes (mexican recipe - if you don't see that then use the peppers and onions style)
2. 1 small dab (in your hand) of fresh, thinly chopped cilantro
3. 1/2 Tsp Minced Garlic
4. 1 Whole tomato cut into cubes
5. 1/2 or 1/4 of an onion depending on your taste cut into thin slices
6. 1 or 2 jalapenos (I use 2. Call me a rebel.)
7. Dash of lime juice
Put all into a blender and blend as thin or as chunky as you wish.
Grab some chips.