After going to the witch doctor I realized that I should probably start to learn to cook all of my favorite things at home. So...after researching a couple of recipes and picking what I liked, I came up with this...
Here we are with the main ingredients.
Beef. Broccoli. Beef broth. Ginger.
Are you excited yet?
Go n' getcha' a 1/4 cup of flour.
Dump that flour in a bowl.
Pour in the can of beef broth.
Add a tablesoon of sugar.
Then add another tablespoon of sugar.
Add TWO tablespoons of lite soy sauce.
There is only one picture. But you add two tablespoons.
Mix all together.
Slice ya beef up.
Warm up your pan. I sprayed a Pam in there because...
1. I don't have a wok.
2. I didn't use a non-stick pan.
3. I don't like things to stick and burn.
4. I just did.
Throw in the meet. Salt. Pepper.
Get it all brown up in da pan.
Cut up ya broccoli.
I'm not sure what's wrong with my grammar right now.
Once the meaty beefiness is all brown and good, pour in the sauce.
Looky there ladies and gentlemen.
Okay. Now add some ground ginger.
And, add your garlic.
Then, add your broccoli and let this goodness simmer.
Turn it on low. Put a lid on it.
Then go make your rice. I made brown rice because it's 'healthy' but I like the white stuff.
Once your rice is good to go it's time to plate the awesomeness.
Boom. Shaka laka.
Beef with Broccoli over Rice:
1 Pound boneless round steak, sliced into strips
4 Cups of chopped fresh broccoli
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 (14 oz) can beef broth
2 Tablespoons of sugar
2 Tablespoons of lite soy sauce
1/4 Teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
1/4 Teaspoon of minced garlic
Salt and Pepper
1. In a bowl, combine flour, beef broth, sugar and soy sauce. Stir until dry ingredients are dissolved.
2. In a large skillet, brown the sliced beef until brown.
3. Once the beef is browned, stir in the combined mixture, 1/4 ginger, 1/4 garlic and broccoli.
4. Bring to a boil, then cover and set it on low.
5. Cook your rice.
6. It should all be good to go.
7. Eat and enjoy!